Congratulations to SHS Coach Annette Labissoniere for being named 2018 Girls Golf Coach of the Year by the Washington State Coaches Association.
Athletics & Activities
Have a question?
Contact the Athletics & Activities information desk to get the help you need.
Athletics & Activities Director
12111 NE 1st Street
Bellevue, WA 98005
The Bellevue School District Athletic and Activities Department provides a comprehensive offering of programs that supports preparing students for college, career, and life.
The administration, staff, students, and parents of Bellevue School District schools value:
- By implementing a supportive environment in all athletic and activity programs
- By building self-confidence and self-discipline to promote lifelong social, emotional, and physical health
- By creating opportunities to explore new interests and strengths
- By providing growth through practice and competition
- By maintaining a balance of individual and team achievement
- By emphasizing life skills designed to foster positive mindsets
- By demonstrating respect and appreciation for diversity and inclusion
- By investing in all programs at every level of the Bellevue School District
- By committing to sportsmanship, fairness, and integrity
- By developing a sense of belonging within the Bellevue School District and the community
- By nurturing relationships through effective communication
- By modeling positive behavior for participants, staff, and supporters
Sammamish High School’s Girls Golf team won their first State Championship this week! The team had a score of 143 and 2nd place scored a 97. The Lady Totems, who are also the District 1 2A Champions, sent a total of seven golfers to state where five of their ladies placed!
Students participating in Spring Season high school athletics programs, along with their parents or guardians, are encouraged to complete a BSD High School Sports Survey. Surveys are used by the BSD Athletics & Activities Department to evaluate all aspects of athletic programs and to identify areas for improvement, provide meaningful goals and guide professional development for our coaching staff.
The girls Swim and Dive State Champion teams from Newport (4A) and Bellevue High (3A) were honored at Safeco Field at the March 31 Seattle Mariners game. Read More
Mark your calendar! An Athletics & Activities Community Forum is scheduled for Thursday, May 17, 6:00-7:30pm at Interlake High School. All are welcome to attend as these forums are not school specific.
Congratulations to BSD’s District Athletics & Activities Director Jeff Lowell for being named a co-winner of the 2017-18 Athletic Director of the Year award by Washington Secondary Schools Athletic Administrators Association (WSSAAA). Read More
The Donation Policy Review Committee (Phase II) met on February 7, 3018.Read More
Students participating in Winter Season high school athletics programs, along with their parents or guardians, are encouraged to complete a BSD High School Sports Survey. Surveys are used by the BSD Athletics & Activities Department to evaluate all aspects of athletic programs and to identify areas for improvement, provide meaningful goals and guide professional development for our coaching staff.