Athletics in Middle School
|Jubilee||Coed Cross Country||09/11 – 10/27|
|Jubilee||Boys Soccer||09/11 – 11/10|
|Jubilee||Girls Soccer||09/11 – 11/10|
|Jubilee w/ First Tee||Girls Golf||09/11 – 10/27|
For Club Jubilee Sports, please visit their website for more information and to register your student for an athletics program.
For Middle School Sports, please contact the school below for more information and to register your student for an athletics program.
|School||Coed Badminton||11/13 – 01/26|
|Jubilee||Coed Flag Football||11/13 – 01/26|
|School||Coed Volleyball||01/30 – 04/06|
|School||Coed Ultimate Frisbee||01/30 – 04/06|
|School||Coed Track||04/16 – 06/15|
|Jubilee||Boys Soccer||04/16 – 06/15|
|Jubilee||Girls Soccer||04/16 – 06/15|
|Jubilee||Boys Basketball||04/16 – 06/15|
|Jubilee||Girls Basketball||04/16 – 06/15|
|Jubilee w/ First Tee||Girls Golf||04/16 – 06/01|
The following is important BSD Athletics Eligibility Information for ALL incoming 9th Graders
2nd Semester of 8th Grade Does Count!
Every 8th grader who is interested in participating in high school athletics as a 9th grader needs to know this important information:
A current 8th grader who wishes to be FULLY eligible to participate in high school athletics as a 9th grader must pass six credit bearing classes during 2nd semester of 8th grade which ends in June.
It is also important to understand if a student athlete does not meet this WIAA academic standard, they are ineligible to participate in competition during the defined suspension period. This means all students, including 8th graders, who are interested in participating in high school athletics must remain engaged in the classroom!
2018-2019 Fall Sports Academic Eligibility Dates are as follows:
- Initial Eligibility determined Monday, August 20 – Friday, August 24, 2018.
- Student athletes who do not meet the WIAA academic standard are ineligible for competition until Monday, September 24, 2018.
- A student athlete must be passing six credit bearing classes at the end of the suspension period to be re-instated, otherwise they remain ineligible for competition until passing six credit bearing classes.
- Ineligible student athletes may attend and participate in practice, but not competitions.
- Note: Summer School Courses may be used to address academic issues which arise at the end of 2nd semester for the 2017-2018 school year.
For more high school eligibility details, go to the Eligibility page.
For high school registration details, go to the High School Athletics page.
For current Activities information at each middle school, contact the individual schools directly. Contact information can be found by clicking here.