Cherry Crest Elementary
Curriculum Night is an opportunity for parents to meet and greet their child’s teacher and to see and hear about all of the wonderful learning that will take place this year.
- Monday September 19 – Kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade classrooms
- Wednesday September 21 – 3rd, 4th and 5th grade classrooms
- 6:00- Families arrive and report directly to classrooms.
- 6:05-6:30pm Teacher presentation to families & classroom information
- 6:30-6:45 pm Principal and PTSA Video Presentation in the Cafe
- 6:45-7:15 pm After School Activities Fair in café with further chance to socialize
No Childcare is available for this event. This is an informational night for parents and students are encouraged to stay at home. Curriculum Night is also not a time to individually discuss your child specifically. Individual parent/teacher conferences take place in October. If you would like to meet prior to that time, please contact your child’s teacher directly.
As parking will be tight at Curriculum Night, we encourage families to carpool and arrive early. When parking on nearby streets, respect our neighbors: park legally (do not park, even partially, on sidewalks or block driveways or fire hydrants) and allow ample room for emergency vehicles to pass.
Questions? Contact Connie Kramer in the front office or call 425-456-4900.