Please join us as for Curriculum and Community Night, Monday, September 18. Our focus this year is to build community. An outline of the evening is below. Families are invited to attend any and all portions they would like.
- 5:30-6:00 PM: Mix and mingle in the Commons with Chinook staff and other families, and explore informational booths. Dessert and light snacks provided.
- 6:05-6:40 PM: Grade Level Presentations. Hear from Teachers, Admin, Counselors, and more.
- 6th grade in the Commons.
- 7th and 8th grade in the Gym.
- 6:50-7:20 PM: Classroom Visits. Meet classroom teachers and see what students are learning. Families may choose which classes/teachers to visit from their student’s schedule. Note: Teachers will not be able to discuss questions or concerns related to individual students; individual questions or concerns can be addressed by individual arrangements in the future.