Students may arrive to school by bus, on foot or via automobile. Class begins each day at 8:00 am and concludes at 2:30 pm (12:15 pm on Wednesdays). Student SAFETY is of utmost concern so we ask that students do not arrive on campus before 7:45 AM. Limited supervision is provided prior to the start of the school day.
Arrival Line Up Areas:
- K/1/2 enters building through the cafeteria doors on the side of the school, and line up in the cafeteria
- K will enter through front doors for first day of school for transition purposes
- 3rd – 5th grade line up by grade in the covered area on the northeast side of the school.
- The first bell rings at 7:55 at which time the school doors automatically unlock and students walk to their classroom.
- Entry doors automatically lock at 8:05 am.
- Students arriving after 8:05 am must enter through the main office doors and sign in. Arrival after 8:05 am is marked as tardy.
- The dismissal bell rings at 2:30 (12:15 on Wednesdays) at which time teachers walk their students to the front of the school. Along the way, identified students are released at Bellevue Boys and Girls Club after care.
- Once outside the school, students proceed to the busses or to the pick up waiting area.
- During dismissal times, parents should wait outside the school doors in order to avoid congestion in the lobby and Charger Stadium areas.
- Students and parents must follow direction from the Cherry Crest Support Staff and Student Safety Patrols directing car and foot traffic.
Driving to school? Please review and follow Cherry Crest’s Drop Off and Pick Up Procedures.
Riding the bus? Find your bus route