Register here in FinalForms (parent/guardian must register students)
Participation in ASB Clubs & Activities requires annual ASB membership
What is ASB?
ASB (Associated Student Body) is the student council organization for the school. Students are elected each year by their peers to lead and serve the school community. Along with overseeing our student clubs, ASB is responsible for the planning, implementing, and accounting for all monies associated with all socials, dances, assemblies, and spirit activities.
More details on ASB, including procedures and use of funds can be found here.
What does ASB look like at Tillicum?
- ASB officers, representatives, and advisors meet monthly (typically the 2nd Tuesday of the month) in the Wellness Room (228)
- Participation in student clubs and sports requires an annual ASB membership, which can be purchased online or in the Office.
How do ASB Clubs and Activities work at Tillicum?
- Tillicum clubs are founded and run by students, with the help of a faculty advisor.
- Each club requires a minimum of 6 members, a faculty advisor, and a clear purpose that enriches student life at Tillicum.
- Clubs require the following paperwork every year: club charter, budget (if applicable), & roster.
- While some clubs recur each year (e.g. Yearbook Club), other clubs may only last one school year.
- To be eligible for activities, students must attend tutorial 2:35-3:05pm.
- Activity Bus – Mon/Tu/Th/Fri at 4 PM
BUS 11: Newport Heights, Newport Shores, Enatai, Bellevue Library, Wilburton
BUS 12: Lake Hills, Stevenson, Keeney Park, Bennet, Sherwood, Cherry Crest
BUS 21: Spiritridge, Lake Sammamish, Sammamish View, Hidden Village, Woodridge
BUS 48: Eastgate, Whispering Heights, Saddleback, Somerset, Tyee
What ASB Clubs and Activities are offered at Tillicum? How do I sign up for them?
- Clubs are formed in the first few weeks of school and throughout the school year. Interested students and faculty advisors will come together to form the clubs, then they must be approved through the ASB.
- Details on How to Start a Club and the application can be found here or in the Office.
- Students should be on the lookout for information fliers posted around the school, listen to the daily announcements, and read their daily announcement emails to find out about new clubs that are forming.
- ASB approved clubs will be loaded into FinalForms. If you would like to join a club or activity, your parent/guardian must register you in FinalForms.
- For reference, last year’s list of 2022-23 Tillicum Clubs & Activities can be found here.
What is FinalForms?
- FinalForms is the Bellevue School District Athletics and Activities online forms system. All registration paperwork for athletics, clubs, field trips, etc. are covered in FinalForms. Detailed information on FinalForms can be found here.
- Parents/guardians must complete all forms in FinalForms, including digital signatures, and then students will receive an email request to sign the forms. Each year, FinalForms information must be verified and signed off by the parent/guardian and student.
- To register for an approved ASB Club or Activity, parents/guardians can do so in FinalForms.