Monday September 18, 2023
Tillicum Middle School
Curriculum Night is an opportunity for families to visit the school, meet each of their child’s teachers, and hear about all of the wonderful learning that will take place this year.
- Click here for additional details including a building map and a schedule form for your student to complete for your reference (or you can view their schedule online in ParentVue).
Find below links to the principal presentation from Curriculum Night in addition to videos from a number of our school support staff.
- Curriculum Night Presentation – Principal/PTA/BSF
- Families are invited to share your hopes/dreams/ideas via our Tillicum Parent Input and PTA Feedback Form.
- Support Staff Videos
- School Counselors – Natalie Crow and Chunneath Kravanh
- Mental Health Assistance Counselors – Layne Barker & Elizabeth Burke
- School Nurse – Peggy Ruehr
- PBIS Specialist – Joy Haverstick
- Multi Lingual Language (MLL) Facilitator – Jami Siddiqui
- Instructional Technology Curriculum Leader (ITCL) – Alicia Kallay
- School Psychologist – Mary Dimond