Our Vision: To affirm and inspire each and every student to learn and thrive as creators of their future world.
Woodridge is one of 18 elementary schools in the Bellevue School District. We have a variety of programs to serve the needs of our diverse K-5 student population. These programs include a district funded STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) program to support our student’s innovation, curiosity, and love for learning, a state-funded Learning Assistance Program (LAP) to provide additional assistance for students struggling to read before third grade; English as a Second Language support for intermediate and advanced level second language learners; and a Special Education program for children with different abilities.
The Woodridge staff is committed to working collaboratively to provide the highest quality education for our students. We value working collaboratively with families and believe that the school-home connection plays an important role in the success of our students and our school.
In this school, we believe that learning is a lifelong adventure!
- We believe in facing each day with our minds open to knowledge and hearts open to love.
- We believe in the freedom to wonder, to ask, to explore, to imagine and to create.
- We believe that success means doing our best, being our best, and feeling proud of our effort.
- We believe that every one of us has special talents, and that the talents of each of us help all of us.
- We believe in ourselves and in each other in this school.