Learn more about enrolling at Newport High School
Step 1: Registration Requirements
- occupy, and
- provide proof of residency
in the Bellevue School District attendance area before you may enroll.
Newport is a closed school, which means you must reside and occupy your residence and be able to provide ALL the documents required by the Bellevue School District.
Step 2: How do I know if I reside in the attendance area?
Find your neighborhood school: https://bsd405.org/schools/find-your-school/
Look up your address by
- typing your street address only, (do not include apartment/unit numbers)
- choose the grade level that you expect your student to enter.
If your search fails to return a specific school:
- the address was not entered correctly or
- the address is NOT in the Bellevue School District.
If you have any questions regarding your address, please contact Student Placement at (425) 456-4200.