Please find the Suggested Supply List 23-24
- The school office will open on August 21, 2023 from 8:00 AM-12:00 PM & 1:00 PM-2:30 PM.
- Bellevue School District wants to provide a clear message about the DRAFT nature of student schedules or homeroom placements that families may see over the summer. Scheduling occurs continuously as families move away or come into our schools. This means an individual student’s classroom assignment continues to shift over the summer. In mid-August, the district rolls over systems to prepare for the new academic year. This sometimes inadvertently reveals a DRAFT of student schedules or homeroom placements. Families should be reminded that anything they may see in instructional applications should be considered a draft until schools communicate that their placements are finalized, close to the start of school. Families are strongly encouraged to not share any draft placements or schedules with their students or other families prior to schools announcing finalized schedules near August 31. Sharing inaccurate information may create unnecessary confusion as placements continue to be adjusted. We are excited to see your students in the fall!
- Please email Julie Truong at firstname.lastname@example.org if your family needs to withdraw your student(s) (please provide student name and ID or birth date). After June 30, please email StudentPlacement@bsd405.org to withdraw your student(s)(please provide student name and ID or birth date).
- Want your student to start school on time next year? Make an appointment now to complete:
- Vaccinations – Sign up for MyIR (My Immunization Record) to see if your student needs any school required immunizations.
- Individual Health Plans (IHP) for asthma, diabetes, life-threatening allergies, seizures and other life-threatening conditions (complete yearly)
- Medication authorization paperwork for medicine taken at school (complete yearly)
Make your appointment NOW. Clinics are booked MONTHS in advance.
Many clinics charge $20 or more to complete paperwork outside an appointment.