Jamie Ginter

Jamie Ginter

9-12 Counselor

Jamie has worked at Big Picture since 2011. Previously, she worked at Interlake High School, Stevenson Elementary and Newport High School. She has a B.A. in Psychology from the University of Washington and a Masters of Arts in Counseling from Seattle University.

Anne Marie Jones

Anne Marie Jones

6-8 Counselor

Anne Marie is coming to Big Picture after working in the Bellevue School District for the past 2 years between both Enatai and Clyde Hill Elementary Schools. She is excited to join such a dedicated, collaborative and caring staff at Big Picture School and making a shift back to working with middle school students this year. She has a Masters in Counseling from Seattle University (GO REDHAWKS) and is a native Seattleite!

She is at Big Picture part time hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:45-2:15, and Fridays from 7:45-2:45.

Peer Mediation

Peer Mediation Request Form

If you have a conflict with another student, peer mediation may be the answer! Conflicts can include being in a fight with a friend, another student talking about you to other students, or even being annoyed by someone else’s behavior. Peer mediation is a great approach when something has been going on for a while and isn’t getting better. Peer mediation is problem solving by students, with students. It is a process by which two or more students involved in a conflict meet in a private, safe and confidential setting to work out problems with the assistance of a trained student mediator.

To request a mediation, complete the Peer Mediation Request Form, and email or drop off a paper copy to Jamie AND Anne Marie (ginterj@bsd405.org and jonesa@bsd405.org). The form is linked above or in the office. Jamie or Anne Marie will review the request and schedule the mediation.

Upcoming Opportunities

General Resources

DACA Community Advisory

Student & Family Resources