Bellevue School District schools will be closed from March 13 through April 24. Learn about free meals for kids and teens, learning resources, childcare, and student technology assistance on our Coronavirus (COVID-19) page.
Student Conduct & Expectations
All students at Interlake High School have a right to an education without disruption. To help ensure that this happens, students are expected to adhere to the following:
- Attend all classes on time.
- Complete all classroom assignments using good judgment and honesty.
- Respect all those with whom you come in contact, both at school and at school-related events.
- Show courtesy and respect towards others.
- Do not use, possess or sell illegal or controlled substances, drug paraphernalia, weapons, or tobacco.
- Drive and park safely, according to regulations.
- After hours visiting at Interlake and other Bellevue School District schools without supervision is considered trespassing.
- Personal electronic devices including, but not limited to: portable music systems, beepers, pagers, and cell phones disrupt the educational environment. If you need to bring electronic devices to school, turn them off and keep them out of sight except during lunch.
- Please help keep the school campus clean. Please pick up after yourself.
- Profanity, references to obscene or illegal activities, and/or alcohol or drugs are not acceptable on student clothing at Interlake.
- Avoid using hallways for social gathering, studying or eating. Do not disrupt other students who are studying or learning in their classrooms – respect and know the locations of the learning zones. THESE WILL BE TAUGHT TO STUDENTS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SCHOOL YEAR.
- Eating food and drinking soda is prohibited in all classrooms.
- Follow the dress code