Activities & Clubs
- All Interlake clubs are founded and run by students year-round.
- Each club requires a minimum of 10 members, a teacher advisor, and a clear purpose that enriches student life at Interlake.
- Clubs require the following paperwork every year: club charter, constitution, budget, & roster.
- Clubs support our students’ diversity! They can range from community service (National Honors Society) to competition (DECA) to school spirit (Fleurs).
Why join or start a club?
- Learn a new skill
- Discover your career interests
- Share your passion with other students
- Join a tight-knit community of friends
- Practice leadership skills
Please see the Accountant, Ms. Tate for all spending or fundraising procedures & forms.
Interested in belonging to or starting a new club? First, see the current list of available clubs here.
New charters are completed for every club, every year. Club charters are required and approved by the Associated Student Body (ASB). Clubs need to have a teacher advisor, at least 6 members and a clear mission that fits within our school mission and goals. Interlake has a wide range of clubs; community service, hobby, and discussion to clubs that travel and compete with other teams. Getting involved in a club is a great way to develop your leadership skills.
Planning a Field Trip?
Click on the blue “Field Trips” button above for current info, applications, forms, and more.
The Bellevue School District offers students opportunities to extend their learning through extracurricular and after school activity programs. It is the District’s intention to provide high quality opportunities for student participation in extracurricular and after school activity programs. Questions or comments? Let’s Talk.