Bellevue School District is pleased to offer our families access to Naviance. It is a web-based college and career research and planning tool for students, parents, and counselors.
How do students access Naviance?
With the support of their school counselors, students will set up a password-protected account. They will need to provide a personal e-mail address as part of the registration process. Once registered, students can access their account from any device. Click here for the Naviance webpage.
Naviance can help students to:
- Create a four-year plan
- Explore careers
- Identify personality and learning styles
- Research colleges
- Prepare for SAT and ACT
- Receive notifications and emails from counselors
- Learn about acceptance rates with Scattergrams
- Research scholarships
- Work on their resume
Click here for instructions on how to fill out the Common App FERPA and how to match it to your Naviance Account.
Here are a few reminders when adding colleges to your Naviance account.
- Once you check the box “I’ve submitted my application”, you must also select ADD AND REQUEST TRANSCRIPT.
Select “Initial” for the type of transcript.
- If the college has already been added to your “Colleges I am applying to” list, please check the box next to your college name and select
REQUEST TRANSCRIPT. Select “Initial” for type of transcript.
Here is a quick YouTube tutorial that may be helpful-