Students and Families – we hope you find this page useful as you navigate a new learning experience from home. For the latest message about Learning Resources, please consult our school district website here. Click here for additional BSD remote learning resources.
Need some help with Microsoft Teams? Use this Quick Start Guide for Students on using Microsoft Teams! Quick Start Guide for Students on Microsoft Teams
Have questions about technology? Check out the Technology Frequently Asked Questions!
What’s New for Student Schedules and Fall Planning
- For the most up-to-date information, please visit our school district BSD Fall Planning Website: https://bsd405.org/planning-for-fall/
Academic Support: Tutoring from our Honor Society Students
At International School, we have five very active honor societies focusing on the core academics and providing tutoring for their peers. Please check out all of our Honor Societies on our website: https://bsd405.org/international/titans/honor-societies/. If you are interested in being tutored or having your student be tutored, please e-mail your teacher to let them know. Also, not that this tutoring system will prioritize students who need more assistance and require students to commit to their tutoring time.
Temporary Remote Learning Schedule
For support for…
- Students with IEP – please connect with your case manager: Becci Kerstetter at firstname.lastname@example.org or Matt Lyon at email@example.com
- Students with 504 – please connect with your case manager: Colleen Courtney at firstname.lastname@example.org or Arty Christianto at email@example.com
- Students with Tech Issues/Needs – please connect with firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parents and technology support such as ParentVue – please connect with email@example.com
School Counseling Support: Please reach out to your school counselor directly by e-mail or or Teams Chat to make an appointment for a Teams meeting.
- Crisis Line for immediate support – 866-427-4747
- Student and Family Wellness (includes information about meals and wellbeing)
- College and Career (includes news and updates on AP exams and classes)