Students and Families – we hope you find this page useful as we transition back to full time in-person learning.
Learning Resources: The Bellevue School District is providing resources to our students and families. Below you will see each content area with links that take you to read-only resources our curriculum developers have collected to support continued learning. Current students are receiving communication from their teachers – this is not intended to replace or be a substitute for that information. You may access different academic subjects by clicking on the direct link for that subject on this website: https://bsd405.org/departments/curriculum/learning-resources-for-students-and-families/middle-high-learning/.
Math Resources for Middle School Families:
Illustrative Mathematics (Kendall Hunt) Grade 6: https://im.kendallhunt.com/MS/students/1/index.html
Illustrative Mathematics (Kendall Hunt) Grade 7: https://im.kendallhunt.com/MS/students/2/index.html
Need some help with Microsoft Teams? Use this Quick Start Guide for Students on using Microsoft Teams! Quick Start Guide for Students on Microsoft Teams
Have questions about technology? Check out the Technology Frequently Asked Questions!
Academic Support: Tutoring from our Honor Society Students
At International School, we have five very active honor societies focusing on the core academics and providing tutoring for their peers. Please check out all of our Honor Societies on our website: https://bsd405.org/international/titans/honor-societies/. If you are interested in being tutored or having your student be tutored, please e-mail your teacher to let them know. Also, note that this tutoring system will prioritize students who need more assistance and require students to commit to their tutoring time.
- Students with IEP – please connect with your case manager: Becci Kerstetter at email@example.com or Matt Lyon at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students with 504 – please connect with your case manager: Colleen Courtney at email@example.com or Arty Christianto at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students with Tech Issues/Needs – please connect with email@example.com
- Parents and technology support such as ParentVue – please connect with firstname.lastname@example.org
School Counseling Support: Please reach out to your school counselor directly by e-mail or or Teams Chat to make an appointment for a Teams meeting.
- Crisis Line for immediate support – 866-427-4747
- Student and Family Wellness (includes information about meals and wellbeing)
- College and Career (includes news and updates on AP exams and classes)