Wednesday, June 7th
Periods 2, 4, 6
Titan Tribute: Today’s Titan Tribute is to 10th grader Margaret Mokhnyuk. Margaret worked alongside three other runners from Bellevue High School to place in two girls relay teams at State! They placed in the four by 200 as well as the four by 400! Margaret was the anchor who brought the points for the Bellevue Highschool girls’ team: helping win the girls district championship for the first time in history for Bellevue Highschool!
In the News:
- We love to celebrate our seniors! Today the seniors and staff will have lunch together in the Commons after the awards assembly. Due to setup for this special event, there will be no seating in the Commons at lunchtime today. The lunch lines will still be open.
- Attention 8th Graders! The 8th Grade Moving Up Dance is this Friday June 9th. Tickets are available online or in the office. They are $10 with ASB, $15 without ASB and $15 at the door. Online ticket sales end Thursday June 8th.
- Attention Juniors! Senior takeover is coming! Your senior sweats are available to purchase in Touchbase! Please purchase as soon as possible so you are ready for this big day. Thank you!
- High School Jazz Band Auditions! Are you interested in playing in the high school jazz band next year? We are looking for committed musicians who are ready to be in a performance ensemble. Auditions will be Thursday and Friday, June 8 and 9 after school. Band students check in Teams for audition music. Everyone signs up for an audition time in the band room.”
- Déjeuner en Blanc will be this Friday from 1:00 to 3:15. If you’re unsure, the Déjeuner en Blanc is our version of the longstanding, now global tradition of Dîner en Blanc, which started in France in 1990 and is basically a large picnic where everyone wears white.
- Garden Club meets this tomorrow, Thursday, during lunch in room 115.
Today’s Lunch: Nut-free Turkey Pesto Sandwich with Multigrain Chips.
Looking Forward To:
Tonight Middle School Orchestra Concert
June 8th Focus Week 2024 Taiwan meeting in Library 5:30 – 6:45 PM
June 8th High School Orchestra Concert
June 9th 8th Grade Moving Up Dance, 7-9pm
June 9th Dejeuner en Blanc.
June 12 High School Band Concert
June 13th Middle School Band Concert
Tech Tip of the Day: As the end of the semester is upon us, contact your teachers via their preferred method if you have any questions about your course grade.