May 20-24 2019 – Focus Week!
May everyone enjoy their time learning in different places, with different people and different experiences!
In the News:
- Seniors and Juniors: We cordially invite you to Prom 2019 – a fURry aDvENtURe! – At the Woodland Park Zoo on Saturday June 1st from 7:30pm – 11:30pm. Dinner will be served! You may buy your tickets now in the Front Office. Tickets are $65/person with ASB and $75/person without ASB. Remember – this includes the price of a delicious dinner. The last day to buy tickets is Thursday May 23rd because we need to have a final guest count by the following day. If you are bringing a guest from another school, please work on completing the Guest Pass Form now. The form is due Wednesday May 22nd.
- Payments for focus week and high school retreat are now being accepted online or in the office.
- Middle School Students – if you have not picked your choices for your middle school field trip on June 12th, please do so as soon as possible. If we don’t receive your choices, you will be assigned a trip. Look for an email from Arty and complete the survey to make your choices.
- The deadline for submitting completed parking permit applications is Friday, 31 May at 3:45. There are no exceptions to this deadline.
- Next year’s French exchange is open to all current 8th graders and HS students. Please see Monsieur Kheriaty for more information if you’re interested in going to Paris and Nantes next spring.
- Dejeuner en Blanc is on Thursday, June 13th from 12:55-3:15. There will be outdoor games, activities, and a senior v. staff volleyball game. Bring food & wear white to enjoy fun French tradition with your friends!
Looking Forward To:
05/27: No school
06/05: Awards Assembly
06/07: Moving Up Dance
Fun Facts of the Day:
There’s a reply to the saying “Liar, liar, pants on fire” – It’s “I don’t care, I don’t care, I can buy another pair.”