Tuesday, March 19, 2019
Periods 1, 2, 4 & 6
Please congratulate Samantha Tien for her wonderful performances with the Northwest Symphony Orchestra over the weekend!
In the News:
- Are you over the age of 16? Do you want to contribute to our community? Then consider attending the Red Cross Club’s annual Blood Drive! This event is on March 27th in the library, and runs from 1-7pm. If you are interested, visit our sign up table in the Commons during lunch. There will be complimentary food for donors!
- This Friday is the MS Movie Night from 6:30 – 9:00. You must turn in a signed permission slip in order to attend. Extra copies may be found in the main office.
- Are you interested in running for ASB executive office? There is an interest meeting tomorrow at lunch.
- If you were one of the fabulous tour guides at 5th Grade Info Night, please submit 3 hours to Arty or Jill through x2vol if you haven’t already done so.
- The deadline for purchasing a Taylor Tillotson hoodie has been extended until tomorrow. Show your love of Taylor and purchase a hoodie in the main office!
- Yearbook is looking for summer photos, sports photos and even pictures of IS siblings! The deadline is this Thursday. Please email them to: ISYearbook2019@gmail.com
- The Writing Club is having a book drive. All donations go to the Treehouse organization, which supports youth in foster care. There are two donation boxes located in the Commons and all different types of books are welcome!
Looking Forward To:
03/20: HS Choir Concert
03/22: MS Movie Night
03/27: Red Cross Club Blood Drive
03/29: IS Talent Show
04/08 – 04/12: Spring Break
04/19: MS Social
Fun Fact of the Day:
Tennis players are not allowed to swear when they are playing in Wimbledon. Because of this, line judges have to learn curse words in every language so they know when a player has violated the rules.