Week of February 1-5, 2021
Titan Tribute: KINDNESS is on deck this week!! A HUGE shout out to Acts of Random Kindness Club officers Kaylee Huang, Liliana Castle, Neha Mukhara, Jayna Laserna and Lauren Dex. These student leaders brighten our community through Kindness Week. Well done and thank you!
In the News:
- IS Kindness Week! Below is the schedule for the Monday 2/1 – Friday 2/5
- Monday 2/1: visit an online museum
- Tuesday 2/2: chalk or window art
- Wednesday 2/3: thank you/kindness letters to teachers
- Thursday 2/4: Kahoot!
- Friday 2/5: free day: use this time to work on the Kindness Bingo or to do acts of random kindness
- 2021 BSD VIRTUAL COLLEGE CONFERENCE – Wednesday, February 10, 6:00–8:30 PM . The 2021 Virtual College Conference is a great opportunity for high school families to listen to professionals discuss the ins and outs of preparing for college. Our presenters come from colleges and businesses from across the country and are available to answer your questions.
- STUDENT PHOTO PICKUP is available at school during our weekly Materials Distribution times for the next two weeks: February 3 and February 10, from 12:30–2:30 PM each day.
Looking Forward To:
Wednesday 2/10 2021 BSD Virtual College Conference 6:00–8:30 PM
Thursday, 2/11 7th Grade Parent Night 6:30 PM
Quote of the Day: “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou