Students and parents, please use Synergy StudentVUE or ParentVUE to monitor grades and attendance.
Tutorial & Academic Help: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays from 7:55 a.m. – 8:25 a.m. in all classrooms. Tutorials are extra time for students to meet with their teachers and get extra help. Tutorials should be a routine part of a student’s school day.
Extended Tutorial: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, from 3:30 -4:30 p.m. in the library
Peer Tutors are also available to offer extra help in subject-specific areas! See this year’s Peer Tutor list in the counseling office, library, and posted around school!
- Bellevue Boys and Girls Club – Crossroads Community Center – Project Learn
- Homework Help Websites from King County Library
- King County Library Study Zones – Free Tutoring in Person and Online
Interested in creating a tutorial schedule or academic success plan? Download an Academic Goal Sheet or contact your counselor.
- College & Career Center
- Graduation Requirements
- Ordering Transcripts
- Washington State History Options
- World Language Credits
- Academic Support
- Community Service
- Credit Recovery Options
- Outside Learning
- Request for Credit for Middle School Courses
- Running Start
- Sport for PE Credit