SHS Mission: The Sammamish students and staff will develop an individual and collective purpose while supporting each other to achieve continued academic excellence and personal growth.
VISION: The Sammamish High School vision is to continually grow as an equitable community that is supportive and inclusive.
We are a Community of Lifelong Learners
The academic program at Sammamish prepares students for college and 21st Century careers. Our students engage in rigorous coursework including Advanced Placement (AP) Human Geography freshman year and have the opportunity to pursue a Biology/Chemistry block class.
- Advanced Calculus dual enrolled with Bellevue College
- Multiple AP Course Offerings
- CNA Health Science Career Program
- Graphic Design and Production Graphics
- Engineering and Robotics courses
- College in the High School Frontiers in Science course
- AP American Studies
- Tech Prep
Preparing Our Students
- Highly innovative curricula
- Exceptional, dedicated staff
- Rigorous Problem-Based-Learning across disciplines
- Experts from universities, research and industry in the classroom and beyond