During the enrollment process you will be given the option to upload or hand-deliver the documents to Student Placement. Hand-delivering documents will significantly delay your student’s enrollment; please upload the required documents. Student Placement will review the documents and your student will be moved forward in the enrollment process; if they are not what is requested, enrollment will stop while we work with you to collect the needed documents.


  1. A copy of your current PSE bill and
  2. One of the following as it applies:
  • Renters: a fully signed (signed by you and the property owner), current lease agreement
  • Homeowners: a copy of your homeowner’s insurance policy declaration page

Learn how to download your PSE bill.

If you do not have a legal residence or are unable to provide residency documents – Find additional options here.

Nonresident families with preapproval need to upload the confirmation email they receive after they submit their Choice Transfer Request application.


  • Proof of medically verified immunizations is required for all newly enrolling students.
  • You will be asked to upload these documents during the enrollment process.
  • If you do not have medically verified immunizations, during the enrollment process, you may select that you will deliver the immunizations after your student is enrolled.
  • For more information on immunizations and other health forms, please visit our Required Health Forms page.

We also use the School Module, an online system provided by the Washington State Department of Health.  For more information, visit our School Module for Immunization Records page.  You will be asked to opt in to the School Module during enrollment.

AGE VERIFICATION  (kindergarten and 1st grade only)

  • Most families provide a copy of a birth certificate or passport. For more information on other documents that may be used for age verification, click here.


  • Report card from previous school (grades 6-12 only)
  • Unofficial High School transcript (grades 9-12)

OTHER DOCUMENTS, if applicable:

  • IEP (Individualized Education Program) and current evaluation
  • 504 Plan – the most recent 504 plan
  • IHP – the most recent Individual Health Plan or doctor’s treatment orders
  • Support for Native America Students (Title VI Program) Form for students who will select Native American Indian in the Race and Ethnicity section during the enrollment process
  • Parenting Plan
  • Medical Authorization Form for students who need medication at school

Contact Us: 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. | [email protected] | (425) 456-4200
12011 NE 1st Street, Bellevue, WA 98005

The Bellevue School District acknowledges that we learn, work, live and gather on the Indigenous Land of the Coast Salish peoples, specifically the Duwamish and Snoqualmie Tribes. We thank these caretakers of this land, who have lived and continue to live here, since time immemorial.