- Board Vacancy Director District 5: The board, in a working session, planned for interviews for the open board seat. A full timeline for filling the vacancy is available here.
- Approved: The board approved the 2019 Legislative Priorities as presented.
- Growth and Planning Advisory Group: The board discussed student population growth trends and challenges for facilities presented. Explore the presentation. The board will hear more from the Growth and Planning Advisory group later in the year.
- Plan for Finance and Operations Committee: The board discussed the draft plan for the creation of a committee to serve as board liaisons for key financial oversight and direction-setting.
- Temporary Committee: The board discussed the Serving Each & Every Student Board Committee. The purpose of the committee is to collaborate with the superintendent to help ensure the board’s work and the district’s implementation of the strategic plan align.
- All Board Committees: Final committee plans will be reviewed at the February 12, 2019 board meeting.
- Bus to Olympia: The board reiterated the Bellevue PTSA Council invitation to all students, parents, staff and community in the school district to join them for a day of advocacy in Olympia on January 21, 2019 for Bellevue Goes to Olympia
To learn more about these topics, and others discussed, visit BoardDocs where you can view agendas, packets, minutes, and listen to meeting audio.