- Puesta del Sol Elementary School Project: the board approved a change order for additional civil engineering services required by the City of Bellevue for the frontage improvements at 151st Place NE, the main entrance to the proposed new Puesta del Sol at the current Bellewood Elementary School site.
- Clyde Hill Elementary Replacement Project: the board approved a change order to improve the project schedule due to construction delays.
- Educational Service Center East-West Improvement Project: the board approved improvement work to be done on East and West buildings of the Educational Service Center.
- Electronic Signatures Policy: the board adopted Policy 6010 Electronic Signatures.
- Strategic Plan Goals: the board reviewed the Strategic Plan Goals.
- Preliminary Budget Review: Melissa deVita, Deputy Superintendent for Finance and Operations, presented to the board an overview of the 2019/2020 Budget.
To learn more about these topics, and others discussed, visit BoardDocs where you can view agendas, packets, minutes, and listen to meeting audio.