BSD Access to: (BSD user name and password required)
- Employee Online – contact information, pay information, job information, etc.
- Password Reset Service – reset password, unlock account, change password
- Professional Development (PD):
- CPR/First Aid – To renew, register for a community course or register for the course series offered by BSD Athletics/Children’s Hospital by contacting your AD or send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WIAA (required)
- Safeschools (certain modules required): Visit BSD New Hires for Safeschools Training Information
- Conferences and Clinics – Contact your AD and complete PD request forms for funding.
- BSD Professional Development Opportunities
- Staff Portal – Employee Online, Tech How To’s, Professional Development Calendar, Email Access, etc.
- Tech Support (technology help/submit a request for help)
- Coaches Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Coaches Salary Schedule 2021-2022
- Coaches Memorandum of Understanding – Grievance Procedure
- Coaches Memorandum of Understanding – Spring Football
- Coaches Memorandum of Understanding – Changes to CBA
- Coaches Memorandum of Understanding – Clarification of the Stipend Calendar (Season) for Cheer/Drill
Bellevue School District high schools are members of the KingCo League. Regular season athletic schedules are set by KingCo Athletic Directors, who act as sport commissioners for all athletic offerings. The following schools are the members of KingCo: Bellevue, Bothell, Eastlake, Inglemoor, Interlake, Issaquah, Juanita, Lake Washington, Liberty, Mercer Island, Mount Si, Newport, North Creek, Redmond, Sammamish, Skyline and Woodinville. The league website is a great reference point for schedules, other school’s program information, league standings, and KingCo tournament information.
The Metropolitan league is another member league of the SeaKing District. The seventeen member league also participates in SeaKing athletic championships after league play with KingCo schools as a means to enter state level championships.
SeaKing District 2
The WIAA is divided into nine activity districts, each of which represents an approximate geographical area. District membership is determined by leagues. Each district is administered by a district director, and contains one or more member leagues. Bellevue School District schools are members of SeaKing District 2. The mission of the activity district is to plan, supervise and administer the interscholastic activities (post season) which provide member schools opportunities for entry into WIAA state championships.
The Washington Interscholastic Activities Association is a private, nonprofit 501(c)(3) service organization and rule-making body that was formed in 1905 to create equitable playing conditions between high school sports teams in Washington. The Association consists of nearly 800 member high schools and middle/junior high schools, both public and private, and is divided into nine geographic service districts. The state staff administers Association policies, rules and regulations and provides other assistance and service to member schools.
The National Federation of State High School Associations is the organization that sets rules and regulations for high school sports for the country. Their website provides a wealth of information for coaches, officials, music directors/adjudicators, and speech-debate/theater directors/judges.