BSD Access to (BSD user name and password required):
- Communication Policy
- via Mobile Devices – info on how to set up email on Windows Phones, iPad and Android
- Communications – access to Email Quick Start Guide, How to add your picture to Outlook, etc.
- Employee Online – access to contact information, pay information, job information, etc.
- Password Reset Service – enroll, resent password, unlock account, change password
- Professional Development – register for a BSD sponsored class, such as First Aid/CPR
- Staff Portal – contains links to Employee Online, Tech How Tos, Professional Development Calendar, Email Access, etc
- Tech Support – get technology help/submit a request for help
- Coaches Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Coaches Salary Schedule 2017-2018
- Coaches Memorandum of Understanding – Grievance Procedure
- Coaches Memorandum of Understanding – Spring Football
- Coaches Memorandum of Understanding – Changes to CBA
- Coaches Memorandum of Understanding – Clarification of the Stipend Calendar (Season) for Cheer and Drill
Bellevue School District high schools are members of KingCo. Regular season athletic schedules are set by KingCo athletic directors, who act as sport commissioners for all athletic offerings. The following schools are the members of KingCo: Bellevue, Bothell, Eastlake, Inglemoor, Interlake, Issaquah, Juanita, Lake Washington, Liberty, Mercer Island, Mt. Si, Newport, Redmond, Sammamish, Skyline and Woodinville. The league website is a great reference point for schedules, other school’s program information, league standings, and KingCo tournament information.
The Metropolitan league is another member league of the SeaKing District. The seventeen member league also participates in SeaKing athletic championships after league play with KingCo schools as a means to enter state level championships.
SeaKing District 2
There are nine activity districts that make up the WIAA. Bellevue School District schools are members of SeaKing District 2. The mission of the activity district is to plan, supervise and administer the interscholastic activities (post season) which provide member schools opportunities for entry into WIAA state championships.
The WIAA is the governing body for high school sports in the state of Washington. Their website provides information regarding a variety of programs for student-athletes across the state as well as information regarding state level athletic events. The articles included in the WIAA handbook are guiding regulations for all schools in the state.
The National Federation of State High School Associations is the organization that sets rules and regulations for high school sports for the country. Their website provides a wealth of information for coaches, officials, music directors/adjudicators, and speech-debate/theater directors/judges.