All District facilities are closed Monday, July 4, 2022 in observance of Independence Day. Learn More.
BSD Family Resources
The Bellevue School District is committed to providing access to nutrition and additional resources for our students and families.
- Free Meals for Kids and Teens
- Family Connections Centers
- Mental Health and Counseling Hotline (Monday – Friday): (425) 456-4445
- Nursing Hotline (Monday – Friday): (425) 456-4444
- Essential Resources Hotline (Monday – Friday): (425) 456-4470
- Early and Extended Learning Programs
- Technology Support for Students and Families
- Receive Important Text Messages from BSD:
- Opt-in to receive text messages: Text ‘Y’ or ‘YES’ to 67587
- Opt-out to stop receiving text messages: Text ‘STOP’ to 67587