As we embark on our virtual and remote start to the school year, we’re excited to announce that all Bellevue School District students will receive an iPad (grades K-1) or a laptop (grades 2-12). Eastgate distribution of technology will take place on August 27th, 28th and September 2nd and has been organized to be grade specific. Please see below for your child’s technology pick up times and for the safety measures our staff will be putting in place to ensure everyone is safe during this time. Note, if you have siblings at Eastgate we encourage you to attend the designated slot for each of your children, but we do understand that for all families it may only be possible to attend one time slot and you may plan accordingly. Additionally, if you are unable to attend your child’s pick up time you may come August 27 between 3:30-6:00.
August 27th – Open to pick up if you are unable to come during your child’s grade level time on August 28th.
|3:30-6:00||All Grade Levels|
|8:30-9:00||1st Grade (Last Names A-G)|
|9:00-9:30||1st Grade (Last Names H-L)|
|9:30-10:00||1st Grade (Last Names M-Z)|
|10:00-10:30||2nd Grade (Last Names A-E )|
|10:30-11:00||2nd Grade (Last Names F-L )|
|11:00-11:30||2nd Grade (Last Names M-Z)|
|12:00-12:30||3rd Grade (Last Names A-J)|
|12:30-1:00||3rd Grade (Last Names K-P)|
|1:00-1:30||3rd Grade (Last Names Q-Z)|
|1:30-2:00||4th Grade (Last Names A-E)|
|2:00-2:30||4th Grade (Last Names F-N)|
|2:30-3:00||4th Grade (Last Names O-Z)|
|3:00-3:30||5th Grade (Last Names A-H)|
|3:30-4:00||5th Grade (Last Names I-R)|
|4:00-4:30||5th Grade (Last Names S-Z)|
|10:30-12:30||Open to all families|
- Eastgate device distribution will take place in the back covered area near the gym/cafeteria. Please plan on parking in the back as no building access will be permitted for families.
- To ensure we are able to maintain a safe, distanced distribution, please note the following guidelines:
- Mask Are Required
- Arrive during your designated time in the schedule
- Limit the number of attendees to the child(ren) picking up their devices and one adult
- Please bring a pen or pencil
- Wait in the marked spaces and follow the posted in/out flowchart
- Children and staff will all be excited to see one another but please help your child maintain physical distancing
- Device set up will take approximately 30 minutes for students to complete
If anyone in your family has COVID-19 symptoms, or has had contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19, or is still in their isolation period for testing positive for COVID-19 do NOT pick up technology at the scheduled time and contact your school to make alternate arrangement.
Student Technology Resources:
Please contact Mary Colón at email@example.com with any questions related to technology distribution.