Watch Kindergarten, 6th, and 9th Grade Information Sessions on YouTube.
Special Education Preschool ABA Curriculum Committee
The Bellevue School District is in the process of adopting curriculum for Special Education Preschool ABA classrooms. In the second semester of 2019-20 school year the district will be piloting materials in several preschool classrooms. The adoption committee will consider the feedback from the community, students and teachers to make a decision about the instructional materials by April 2020. The district will begin using some of the new materials in the fall of 2020.
The committee for Special Education Preschool ABA Instructional Materials Adoption will have the following composition:
- Facilitated by a Special Education Coach
- Special Education Preschool Teachers
- District Administrator(s)
- Sped Preschool Coordinator
- ELP Representative
The parent committee members will be selected from the applications submitted.
Responsibilities of Parent Representative
- Attend scheduled meetings
- Serve as a communication link to the community they represent
- Assist in collecting data regarding the instructional materials under consideration
- Through a consensus process, make a formal recommendation to the Instructional Materials Committee
If you are interested in applying to serve as a parent representative on this committee, please read through and complete the Application.
Meetings will be held on January 28 and February 10 from 3:45 to 5:15 p.m. and a third meeting will be held mid-May.
- Algebra 1 – Geometry – Algebra 2 (AGA) Math Adoption
- Biology Adoption Committee
- Elementary Science Adoption
- French 4 Textbook Adoption
- Honors 7th Grade Language Arts Adoption Committee
- Honors Freshman Literature & Composition Adoption Committee
- ISA Middle School Textbook Adoption
- Japanese Textbook Adoption
- Life Skills Curriculum
- Middle School Science Adoption
- Middle School Social Studies Textbook Adoption Committee
- Reading/Literacy Lab Instructional Material Adoption Committee
- Secondary Additional Materials Adoption
- Special Education Direct Instruction Reading Curriculum
- Special Education Preschool ABA Curriculum Committee
- World History Textbook Adoption