Transfer Out of the Bellevue School District
Transferring Out of the Bellevue School District
Bellevue School District students wanting to transfer to another district
If you live in the Bellevue School District and wish to transfer to a school in another district or to an approved Washington State online program offered through another public school district, please complete the Choice Transfer Request Form and email it to [email protected].
Contact the desired school or program to find out if they are accepting new nonresident students and learn about their application process (each district has their own application and enrollment process). Releasing your student with a Choice Transfer Request (CTR) does not guarantee acceptance by the other school district. The new school district will notify you by email if your CTR has been approved or denied. If your student is approved you must withdraw your student from their current school in preparation for their transfer to the new district.
State Law requires that a Choice Transfer Request be submitted each year.
- Attendance Area Transfers
- Apply to Choice Schools and Programs
- Transfer Into the Bellevue School District
- Status of Schools 2024-2025 (Next) School Year
- Transfer Out of the Bellevue School District
- Establishing Residency
- Home-Based Instruction
- Exceptions to Entrance Requirements
- Open Transfer
- Status of Schools 2023-2024 (Current) School Year