Middle School ELA Summer Reading Adoption
The purpose of the Middle School Summer Reading Instructional Material Adoption Committee is to carry out the instructional materials selection process for a change in summer reading in 6th and 7th grade and to make a recommendation to the Instructional Materials Committee based upon objective evidence gathered during the process.
The committee will include teacher representatives, building/district administration and parent/community representatives. The committee will be facilitated by the 6-12 English Curriculum Developer.
- Athletic Code Review Committee
- Donation Policy Committee
- Inactive Committees
- Inclusive Practices Advisory Team
- AP Physics Adoption
- Elementary 18 Attendance Area Committee
- High School Algebra 1 Adoption
- High School Start Time Steering Committee
- Jr. American Literature Textbook Adoption
- K-5 Chinese Dual Language Adoption
- Middle School ELA Summer Reading Adoption
- Middle School Math Adoption
- P-12 Chinese Dual Language Program