Watch Kindergarten, 6th, and 9th Grade Information Sessions on YouTube.
Middle School ELA Summer Reading Adoption
The purpose of the Middle School Summer Reading Instructional Material Adoption Committee is to carry out the instructional materials selection process for a change in summer reading in 6th and 7th grade and to make a recommendation to the Instructional Materials Committee based upon objective evidence gathered during the process.
The committee will include teacher representatives, building/district administration and parent/community representatives. The committee will be facilitated by the 6-12 English Curriculum Developer.
- Athletic Code Review Committee
- Donation Policy Committee
- Inactive Committees
- Inclusive Practices Advisory Team
- AP Physics Adoption
- Elementary 18 Attendance Area Committee
- High School Algebra 1 Adoption
- High School Start Time Steering Committee
- Jr. American Literature Textbook Adoption
- K-5 Chinese Dual Language Adoption
- Middle School ELA Summer Reading Adoption
- Middle School Math Adoption
- P-12 Chinese Dual Language Program